supercoolmikesupercoolmike

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

I've Never Called Myself I've Never Called Myself

dude, Can't wait for this to be done. shit is too epic.

Beartheshadows responds:

Well thank you kindly, good sir.

Irtorius - 8-bit Heart Irtorius - 8-bit Heart

sounds pretty cool on its own. but im also tryin to imagine on how it would sound in either modern sounds or synths. keep it up :)

Irtorius responds:

Thanks dude :D
Yeah, I've also wondered how it's sounds with more modern sound, but i like my 4 channel tracker :P

Epic Choir Chorale Epic Choir Chorale

as a dude that likes hearing choir shit

this is just awesome. could u send me a pst when its done. i wanna hear the finished versions. :D

WingoWinston responds:

I worked on it for maybe 2 hours a week after I made this and just set it to the side. I'm actually working on another chorale now haha. But, after I finish it.. or if I get distracted I may look back to this song hehe Thanks!

Twista Shifta - Wrath Twista Shifta - Wrath

nice job

i'll do u justice by commenting, cuz this song is too awesome to NOT have a comment.

Overture for a Film Overture for a Film

nice

its a shame how newgrounds audio listings works,cuz the only things thats gonna get famous if u got suked in to the whole population needs instead of true hardwork. nice composition dude.

Final Test Final Test

nah, it doesn't suck

this one in particular brings in emotions and all that good shit. Like someone is getting prepared for war.

I found this song in those Radio flash submissions. If u were wondering.

In-psycho-fear-dia In-psycho-fear-dia

WOOOOOO

I think i'm on drugs right now

estupefob responds:

LOL. put the badger visualization and it will intensify the drug feeling

How Can I Turn This Into =song How Can I Turn This Into =song

it sounds like it has potential

like what flaski said, try usin a limiter. A limiter helps balance the sound to prevent clippin or distortion. If its ur first time usin a program, go to youtube and look up the music program ur workin with,(much faster than askin the jackasses at the forums anyways,lol). the rest is usaully the level of music skill the person haves to make a song (improvising,chords, arpeggio's,etc) There not needed, but it helps out when ur stuck on something and in alot of cases, help progress through makin a song. hoped this helped out, and can't wait to hear the rest. =)

"F*#kin' Ho's Dawg" "F*#kin' Ho's Dawg"

what?....what is this

is this jizz comin out of my ears!?!?!?!? lol

nice song man. it feels like theres lyrics in this song, but its still tight without it tho.

WyteNoiz responds:

Thanks man, i really appreciate it, i love good reviews man, keeps me out of depressed mode if you ko what i mean lol

&amp;gt;|&amp;lt;Dawn&amp;gt;|&amp;lt; >|<Dawn>|<

nice

this song kinda puts the ease to fistpumping, if someone was gonna do it, they would suddenly stop and just dance to the song.lol