supercoolmikesupercoolmike

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Tail's Halloween Tail's Halloween

for those that don't know, this is based on one of the sonic.EXE games. the games are pretty much creepypasta but that doesn't stop ur imaginations going wild.

Dig the animation u've done here. I assume u got tired of dealing with sonics crap and made an animation to fight back. really well done.

BoomBuster responds:

I have to agree with you, bro. You can't do anything but run in both direction and let him catch you in the game, and that's how it is to let a demon inside him win. I love Sonic.EXE, but that doesn't mean I let him win depending on other Sonic fans out there ;)

Internet Down Internet Down

I wasn't really paying attention to the disclaimer, but when I did I saw that u said u were getting iice cream and i'm a fukin weirdo. lol wat?

themisterholliday responds:

Am I wrong?

A Kickstarter Video A Kickstarter Video

I'm going to run a new kickstarter...Its a kickstarter to support other kickstarters. A whopping 10% of all donations you give to me is what I'll used to support other kickstarters, so the more money you give me then the more money I can give to others.

Truth About Art School6.5 Truth About Art School6.5

everything u sumed up is dam true in my art school. the only teacher I haven't met yet is the incompetent one, but what I have met thats not in ur list are the ones that don't care. they just want their money and don't care if u succeed or not.

Guards Guards

i love how everything is meidival except the cop and his car. lol cant wait for the sequels

Robot Masters Robot Masters

THAT SOULESS STARE...has touched my heart. are u uplaning to do more megaman stuff, cuz if u did thats a pretty big bucket to fill. other then that awesome job improving ur animation skills.

Pumpkin Stop Motion Pumpkin Stop Motion

all the soap in the world won't be able to get rid of the pumpkin stench on ur hands.

SMB:GT TGA - Ep 1 SMB:GT TGA - Ep 1

its great but what happened to the heroes of the stars series? I was getting really into that world then u pop this out. not saying its bad, but its like seeing an animated series get cancelled as soon as the hype was getting there.

HELLBENDERS - Applooza HELLBENDERS - Applooza

trying to pause at 3:53 to look at that weird ass, last second face b4 the creds. turns out its harder to do then watching this with family around.lol

Pkmn: World of Chaos Ep 8 Pkmn: World of Chaos Ep 8

dam, i tried to be a dick and stop houndour from evolving by pressing B. lol. it didn't work. jokes aside, u got a really good thing going on here.